Skip to content
  • Home >
  • Have Your Say

Do you think your child's school is a good school?


Contact Your MP

As a parent concerned about the future of your child's education, why not get in contact with your MP about your concerns? Just put in your postcode and a few other details and your MP's name will appear under which you can write your letter and send it straight to his/her inbox.

Contact your MP now

Contact The Department for Education (DfE)

UK education policy is run by the Department for Education who you can contact through their website.

You can also view DfE consultations or make a complaint to the Department who state that they will respond within 15 days.

Follow ChangEd on Facebook and Twitter